[meteorite-list] More articles on Peruvian Event and PossiblePicture

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:35:25 -0400

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:17:14 -0500, you wrote:

>emitted (radiation), and so forth. The usual, more
>or less fitted to the local cultural conceptions. Only
>the UFO's are missing.

And here they are:

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/18298.asp

Something strange happened in Peru. A fiery object fell from the sky. Stunned
residents said they tracked it to a fresh hole in the earth that was more than
60 feet wide, 15 feet deep, filled with boiling water and steaming with noxious
fumes.

The local officials confirmed through tests that a ?rocky meteorite? created the
crater. But meteorite experts all around the world disagree.

Russians are calling it as an American space war experimentation that went out
of control. Pu238 is used as a power source for new generation American military
satellites, that much is true. And Pu238 can cause water to boil. It also glows.
Locals said in the early reports that the crater was glowing.

Water was seen boiling in the crater. Pu238 also causes radiation sickness when
it combines with dust and is inhaled. Many local doctors in Peru reported
symptoms that sound like radiation sickness.

But something more happened. The crater has started shrinking. That is the
strangest thing ever seen. It is not terrestrial technology that creates and
shrinks a crater. It does not seem to be an American satellite knocked down by
the American space war experimentation as claimed by Pravda.

According to many scientific think-tank, it is an extraterrestrial UFO that has
entered the earth?s crust to establish bases below the continental crust. They
normally use the ocean. But this is perhaps first time in modern history the UFO
has entered the crust in front of all open eyes.

People saw a fiery ball that struck the ground with astonishing speed.
Scientific think tanks now say this phenomenon will repeat again and again from
now on. The Peruvian mystery crater is the start of new era that can see the end
of the world, as we know it between year 2012 and 2030.