[meteorite-list] La Mancha meteorite hunt photos

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:20:41 +0200

These little ones are like bonsai mountainscapes glazed with atmospheric
calligraphy, burnt to obsidian. Very impressive indeed. Millbillillie and
Camel Donga come to mind; they're breathtaking too, but they lack this
incredible freshness.

More dirty websites like this, please. Thank you, Mike, and congratulations.

Matthias Baermann