[meteorite-list] Problems with AD~~~~~~ebay auctions about to end cheap cheap.

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:48:17 -0500

Hi Michael:

> 1) I have no idea what L.90 is in US $ - a US equivalency
> Included would be very helpful to you, I believe. I have seen
> Other Brits use this successfully. I don't know what it takes,

Easier done than said, just use links to the main ebay.com if you want the
US equivalent to show also. In this case, e.g.,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320170287191
(generally, for any item 123456789012
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=123456789012 )

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZemeraldisleminerals
(generally for any user meteoritejunky:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoritejunky )

This ought to make more sense to those who prefer keeping green in eBay,

Best wishes, Doug

PS congratulations, to the winner who is also a listmember !
PPS "no resemblance intended" disclaimer for any such eBayID
"meteoritejunky"
PPPS meteoritejunky was still available at this writing! Guess no one fits
that description...