[meteorite-list] NWA 4808 Diogenite Breccia and NWA 4473

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:18:11 -0400

Hello Martin,

Must be a show coming up soon (Munich), otherwise, why all the targeted talk
of pairings? Maybe you have something else paired to one of mine that you
are itching to "announce"? For fun, with some of my own 'new'
classifications, maybe you will have a new goal to try and find a pairing to
them. That would be a good thing since what I will be announcing soon enough
would be very, very nice for your collection.

I should consider your posturing as a form of flattery, so that is how I
will take it.

Go get 'em, tiger!

Best regards,
Greg