[meteorite-list] AD - 2 new classified NWA meteorites for sale

From: Hanno Strufe <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:06:05 -0400

Hello,

today I have 2 nice NWA meteorites for sale.

The first is a beautyfull brecciated H3 chondrite NWA 4913
This meteorite is loaded with chondrules and metal flakes.
The melted areas are very good visible.
Mostly there were offered only smaller cut pieces of such nice chondrule loaded pieces. Here you have the chance to get a pretty large cutting surface that shows everything. The slices are smooth, parallel cutted and one side is lightly polished.
You will probably get no more H3 to this cheap price at only 3,00 $/gram plus shipment.
http://www.strufe.net/special_h3.htm

The other one is also a chondrule loaded multicoloured chondrite, NWA 4914.
First we thought it would be also a type 3 chondrite, but the chemical result told it is a H4.
6 cutpieces with a large surface are for sale at a nice price with only 2,00 $/gram plus shipment.
http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/NWA4914-01.JPG
http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/NWA4914-02.JPG
136,0 gram with 68 x 68 x 14 mm largest dimensions ? endcut with fresh crust
158,3 gram with 84 x 71 x 10 mm largest dimensions ? full slice
161,4 gram with 84 x 72 x 10 mm largest dimensions ? full slice
166,7 gram with 75 x 74 x 13 mm largest dimensions ? full slice
186,0 gram with 88 x 76 x 13 mm largest dimensions ? full slice
243,3 gram with 84 x 69 x 20 mm largest dimensions ? endcut with fresh crust on one side

I accept WIRE transfere, Paypal and cash.
Payment in several steps is also possible for well known collectors.
Shipment by registered air mail.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
66954 Pirmasens