[meteorite-list] Problems with AD~~~~~~ebay auctions about to end cheap cheap.

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:33:49 -0700

Hi Jim,
        I checked out the CD & I suspect the low bidding is
Due to 2 factors:
1) I have no idea what L.90 is in US $ - a US equivalency
Included would be very helpful to you, I believe. I have seen
Other Brits use this successfully. I don't know what it takes,
But it must not be much.
2) There was no listed shipping charges (except in the UK - and
Then, once again in UK currency). Again, a US shipping charge
In US $ would be, I suspect, very helpful to your sales. (you might
Want to include other European counties re shipping as well)
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how
much love we do it."