[meteorite-list] Re; Ad Stock certificate, Albin meteorite slice & Brenham coin Sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:29:16 -0600

Hi All
I picked up some more of those nice Brenham coins. Price for list
members is $70 each plus shipping. It also includes the nice wood
case.
I also have a Albin slice and one of the unusual Crater mining stock
certificates I mentioned some time ago. They both might be budget
busters so let me know if you are interested in buying them and maybe
we can come up with a payment plan.

Please check them all out on my website;

http://jensenmeteorites.com/April.htm

Please look at next weeks meteorite auctions plus some more goodies. I
also included a couple of rarely offered meteorite books in the
auction as well.
http://collectibles.search.ebay.com/_Meteorites-Tektites_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ3239QQsassZmeteorfinder

Mike

Mike Jensen