[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh +

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:17:48 EDT

List;

  I also never had the good fortune to meet Jim.But through this great hobby
i have read,heard and seen many good deeds and pictures concerning his
accomplishments in the meteorite community.
  I believe Jim loved this hobby and pursued his passion of meteorites with
all his energy, which will leave a legacy throughout the world in every
collection of meteorites.My thanks to him and all his loved ones for this legacy.
  Best wishes to Jim's family and friends from a minor collector and admirer.

Herman Archer.