[meteorite-list] In Memoriam Jim Kriegh

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:19:39 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2007 1:52:53 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
bernd.pauli at paulinet.de writes:
Anne kindly wrote:

"Did you know that the park across the street from his house was named after
him?"

Back in 2001, Twink wrote in a personal mail:

"Oro Valley celebrated Jim's many accomplishments on April 28 with
an outdoor event dedicating the new James D. Kriegh Park in his honor."

Yes, and in 2002, I took a picture of him in front of the temporary sign.
And here it is. I am sorry the quality is rather poor, it was a long time
ago.

         _http://www.impactika.com/jimkriegh.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/jimkriegh.jpg)

Of course, now I wish I had taken another, better one. Last August for
instance.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com