[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh +

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

Jim was a genuine person who reflected with paramount
greatness upon the meteorite collecting community.
The loss of this kind gentleman will certainly leave a
void that cannot be filled in both our hearts and
minds. He inspired me through the appreciation he
demonstrated for each and every meteorite regardless
of its history. His enthusiasm for meteorites and
people were endless. It was a privilege to have been
invited to Jim and Twink?s household where their
concern for this hobby was expressed and advanced
through these wonderful gatherings.

I wish Jim?s family and friends serenity and peace
during this trying time. Jim will be forever
remembered, a truly wonderful person!

My condolences,

Adam