[meteorite-list] 15th Anniversary of the Peekskill Meteorite Fall

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:46:19 -0600

Hi All
These stories remind me of my Peekskill experience. I was at the
Tucson show in Feb of 1993? and had my picture taken with my arm in
the hole of Michelle Knapps car. A good friend on mine took the
picture and unfortunately misplaced it. I also remember going into Al
Lang's room at the old Executive Inn to purchase a piece. I didn't buy
one as I was a relatively new collector and would not pay the
"outrageous" price of $15/ gram if I remember correctly. Yes I still
kick myself about that one especially since it is my birthday
meteorite!
Well at least I have a small piece in my collection.

Mike
--
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites