[meteorite-list] Peekskill and El Djouf 001

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:41:13 +0200

Ok, ok then it was YOU who got that CR2 from me?
Well, might have been estimated at $250++/g way
back then, or even more, and almost unavailable!
The old pre-NWA times :-). This is why we collectors
benefit from NWA and the other hot deserts today -
no NWA 801 etc around those days...

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------