[meteorite-list] Peekskill and El Djouf 001

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 09 Oct 2007 19:15:05 UT

Alex wrote:

"Of course, this is still in my collection, and it is going to stay there!
A small goodie of 1.42 g with a bit of crust, sold to me nine years ago,
Bernd, as you may well recall"

Well, actually I did not sell it in the literal sense of the word but Alex
and I "swapped" meteorites. He got the 1.42-gram Peekskill and I got in
exchange a 0.44-gram piece of El Djouf 001 (CR2), back then something
incredibly hard to get before the bonanza of NWA meteorites.

Best wishes,

Bernd