[meteorite-list] On Meteorite Pricing and A Good Outcome

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:51:56 -0400

i also don't recall anyone having suggested that mike has been
"heroic." however, mike's efforts and successes in meteorite
recovery are nothing short of extraordinary.

regardless of what anyone personally thinks of mike or his off-topic
missives, any future overview of meteorite hunters which neglects to
cite mike's accomplishments should be regarded with suspicion---as it
would be conspicuously weak in scholarship.