[meteorite-list] More on Ensisheim 2007

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:31:12 +0200

Hi Graham, Matthias, list,

Sorry to reply so late. I was out of mail for almost 3 weeks.

Seems that the 2 web sites mentioned on the circular (also mentioned
heredown in your mail copies) do not work efficiently, or, with luck, can
be opened only sporadically. I tried right now both sites, without success...
Very sorry for that and I strongly hope these problems being solved in the
very near future.

Those interested in having the latest show news or details are free to
contact me any time and I'll send the circular as attachment (Graham, I'm
sending you all info off list right now)

Call to dealers and Friday dinner-party potential participants: Please let
me know or confirm your wish to attend either event, if not yet done.

Thanks much and best wishes,

Zelimir

A 23:47 21/04/2007 +0200, Matthias B?rmann a ?crit :