[meteorite-list] FW: Illinois meteorite

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

Sigh...So we are back again to Irons having "fusion"
crust. Sorry I don't see the "fusion" crust. Crust
or no, this aborted art project does not have the
hallmarks of being a meteorite.

The statement that said this will be the 3rd Iron from
Illinois sure came across as a meteorite announcement
that just foregone formality of investigation. The
Vision Rock was also not a scam or hoax in the owner's
mind.

I guess we old timers are so cynical we'd demand a
bacteria count on the milk of human kindness.

Elton