[meteorite-list] AD: 50mm Guang Dong Tektite, very symmetrical specimen

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:06:35 -0500

This is a super nice Specimen that's 50mm x 52mm x 27mm and it weighs 93
grams

I had a rash of good luck so I no longer need this specimen, I searched ebay
for months trying to find a tektite that was big enough to produce a 50mm
sphere and pretty much gave up

Then I found this one and even though it was patty shaped I thought it would
be ok for my odd collection

But as soon as I bought it I located a 2 other larger specimens that will
big enough to make spheres from, so I don't really have any use for this.

I won the auction for $18.50 plus it cost $15 for shipping

I'm asking $40 shipped for it to any US designation or $35 plus shipping to
any international destination.

If interested send and email to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

You can see it at:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/GuangDongTektite.jpg