[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

Armando, please explain to us, how you intended to
speak out about my discussions with Matteo? I had not
spoken of or emailed Matteo for months. He responded
to my posts this morning. So actually, you posted your
tirade against me as usual, unprovoked by me. The
archinves are there for all to see the timeline.
There is a forest, at least to me, being from the
desert, anything more than 1 tree is a forest!
Please do not pretend that you know a thing about what
I paid for the material. 90% of it was more than $1.00
per gram, most more than $2.00 per gram. I sold most
for $8-$10.00 per gram. I do not know about schools in
Portugal, but I do not see where that equals 2000 %
profit! Can you elaborate?
The fact that my sales inflated the prices, well
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. JEEEEEEZ, I went there FOUR MONTHS
AFTER the FALL! you had FOUR MONTHS to buy, sell,
find, or whatever. I am sorry that I didnt give you
some years to buy it all up and then sell it cheaper.
But hey, again, crying in the spilt milk.
Leave me alone, and you will not see me emailing you
or about you. Simple request.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===