[meteorite-list] Who's still got their first meteorite?

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:32:57 -0700 (PDT)

I received my first meteorite in 1996, a gift from Dr. William Cassidy, the Father of the ANSMET (Antarctic Search for Meteorites) Program. It is a 21.2 g Henbury and is proudly displayed in the Natural Sciences Section of my Living Room along with 78 other meteorites ranging from .001g to 26.5 lbs. My first find was a 12.4g Gold Basin in 2001 while hunting with Don O'Keeffe. Regards, Dave P.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.