[meteorite-list] Who's still got their first meteorite?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

I have my first meteorite, an 80 gram Canyon Diablo
that I bought when I was 15 years old. I purchased it
for $15.00 from the Planetarium at the UofA. (I guess
they are thieves and greedy scum motivated only by
profit)! ;)
I still have it. My second meteorite was a slice of
Forest B purchased from Bob Haag at the Tucson show in
1995. I sold that one long ago, but that meteorite
started the fire that has burned in me ever since.
only months later I was buying and selling meteorites.
Michael Farmer