[meteorite-list] trades vs ads

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 15:29:20 -0700

Read the list policy..........

There is no one ad per week rule. This is an urban legend.

General List Policies:

Posts need to relate -in some way- to meteorites
Be courteous and professional at all times
Do not post -private messages- or -personal attacks- to the list
Please include the 'subject' of the post in the subject box
Send emails in text format, not -HTML-
Do not send emails with -file attachments- to the list - include a file link
Make sure you can back up statements with -facts and references-
Do not post -major advertisement- emails to the list - include a 'sale' link
If you are posting a URL for a sale, include 'SALE' in the subject box

Howard Steffic