[meteorite-list] Seven Plagues and Killer Meteorites

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:33:29 -0400

ya know, some people refuse to accept what is known as fact and try to
dismiss it off as something that might could happen.

 That isn't why we are here. We are here for meteorites, not mightbe's and
myths or annual events that did plague the Nile until recent history. If you
cannot accept that, then meteorites aren't real either and maybe you should
leave. I mean, really now, have you seen a rock strike the earth that was
from space with your own eyes?