[meteorite-list] Seven Plagues and Killer Meteorites

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:56:07 -0400

Hello Mark,

I saw that TV show twice, and I found their hypotheses completely
credible. It was based on a large volcanic eruption on the Greek island
of Santorini, which happened at about the same time as the exodus. Each
plague was shown to be the result of a natural occurrence as reflected
in what we have observed in recent times. They even explained the dying
of the first born (in that the oldest child slept on the bottom bed and
was suffocated by the CO2 cloud), and the parting of the "Reed Sea". I
won't go into the various plague analogs but the show was called
"Exodus" I believe, presented on the History channel.

David