[meteorite-list] AD: MALI/BIG CHRISTMAS SALE/47 KILOS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:57:22 -0800 (PST)

I have just built a Mali Sale webpage here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/mali.html
These are some of the nicest, freshest crusted
meteorites that you have ever seen. Every collection
needs a Mali.
I also just built a new NWA sale page here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/ws-sale11.html
This page starts with a massive 47 kilo meteorite and
lots of bigger ones over a kilo. These are all new
meteorites that I got last week.
And in the spirit of the season a Christmas Sale.
_
EVERYTHING EXCEPT MARS METEORITES AND CLASSIFICATION
SERVICES IS 25% OFF.
This includes the new never before seen sales pages
noted above so check out my website.
WWW.METEORITESHOP.COM
This 25% off sale also includes all of my ebay fixed
price items. If you see anything in my ebay store
email me the item numbers and I will end the listings
for you and give you 25% off my listed price. (Dont do
a buy it yourself as then there wont be a discount).
Grab your christmas bargains now. And keep watching my
ebay listings and website for more new meteoritic
deals all the time
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com