[meteorite-list] AD - 2kg Uruacu FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $600

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:57:03 -0500

THIS IS MY LAST PRICES REDUCTION.

If it doesn't sell at this price it's heading to the saw :)

I have a 2077 gram Uruacu whole specimen available for sale.

I'm asking $600 plus shipping which is 36 cents per gram.

Of the 3 remaining pieces that I have this one is the largest, the other two
weigh 259 grams and 373 grams.

There is a huge fracture in one side but I could not break this piece in two

This is an awesome specimen that shows both smooth weathered surfaces and
jagged surfaces.

There is no oil on it.

If you're interested in this piece or either of the smaller pieces contact
me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

You can view images of it by clicking these links

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/2077gr1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/2077gr2.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/2077gr3.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/2077gr4.jpg