[meteorite-list] Maskelynite-rich Eucrite Breccia NWA 4883 - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:47:54 -0500

Dear List Members,

I would like to let you know that my new Maskelynite-rich Polymict Eucrite,
NWA 4883, eBay auctions will be ending late tomorrow night. There are about
29 specimens left, and when they are gone, I do not have any more. Most of
the auctions have the Buy it Now feature so do not hesitate if you are
interested in one. Here is the link to what is available:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=%22nwa+4883%22

Here are links to photos of two different NWA 4883 slices:
#1 http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/dsc00004.jpg
#2 http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/dsc00015.jpg

NWA 4883 Images from a polished slice, magnification level indicated on
lower left of photos:

Possible vesicle or where metal has eroded away:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/nwa4883ves.jpg

Close-up of a eucritic clast next to matrix, interesting crystal structure:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/nwa4883mag1.jpg

High resolution of a different eucritic clast:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/nwa4883mag2.jpg

General matrix, could spend days exploring under a microscope!
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4883/nwa4883mag3.jpg

In addition to this very special offering, I have several other auctions
ending
as well and can be seen at this link:

Happy Holidays!

Best regards,