[meteorite-list] magnetic meteorites

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:43:20 -0700

Hi List,
I've read somewhere that it is possible for a meteorite to be
magnetic. Reading that made me believe someone has discovered such a
meteorite(s). Anyone out there on the List want to volunteer
information and/or maybe some pictures (or a link to some pictures)
of such an iron? Let me guess this first, mostly kamacite, right?
If you have pictures, besides wanting to confirm my guess, I am
interested in seeing the exterior, as in flow features and fusion
crust. I would also be interested in knowing just how magnetic it is.

Mike Murray