[meteorite-list] [OFFTOPIC] the ugly weathered chondrite AD? DISGUISED?

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:17:36 -0700

Marcin, All,
I thought that everyone had to agree to a gentleman's agreement for it
to work...for that matter, you seem to imply that we kick people off
of the list for breaking 'gentleman's agreements.'
The eight rules that I mentioned are the only rules that matter with
regard to booting people off of the list. They are the official rules
of the list, as seen on www.meteoritetimes.com
Anything else, although a nice idea, isn't a binding agreement that
can result in the expulsion of a person from the list, as far as I
know (unless they do something that Art sees as particularly insulting
or unjust or some such thing). In any case, take it off the list and
to Art. If it is a problem, he'll deal with it. I don't particularly
care to hear about this anymore.
Jason