[meteorite-list] [OFFTOPIC] the ugly weathered chondrite AD? DISGUISED?

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 02:09:22 +0200

You missed one point Jason.
Something that was like "gentlemen agreement" -> one AD per week. OK, maybe
2 in case if You have really something special to advertise. Steve broke
this frequently.
Last time I have advertised 6 new meteorites at once. So fallowing Steve
practices next classifications I can advertise one meteorite per day + 2
emails per day with Ohhh and Ahhh on every chondrule I will find on my
slices. This will be meteorite related emails but I will not do that even if
this is not broke any of 8 rules You mention.

All this spam we produced (again) is alvays about Steve. So dont say that we
are spammers becouse we send 3 or 4 or now 5 spam emails in answer to his
"one AD". If his practices will be right, noone will say a word, the same as
noone have pretensions that Mike, Greg, Martin, or Marcin AD's disturbing
anyone ot that they are spam's.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195