[meteorite-list] [OFFTOPIC] Gentleman's Agreement

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 09:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- PolandMET <marcin at polandmet.com> wrote:

> You missed one point Jason.
> Something that was like "gentlemen agreement"

The operative word is "gentleman" to which all parties
must have historically gentleman-like qualities such
as not lying, nor cheating, --Must have their word as
their bond and their personal reputation=integrity.
Anyone can see that Ss lacks these qualities. Notice
that he no longer brags about being in the IMCA. They
do hold members accountable for their honesty and
you'll again note that Ss is no longer is a member.(
emphasis on "no longer") indication to me there was a
violation of someone's word to behave according to
membership rules. NOTE: What I say here is of my own
opinion and should not be taken as any indication one
way or another that I am privy to the proceedings of
the IMCA.

Elton