[meteorite-list] Ad New List Beh

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:55:00 -0700

Hi Mal,
        Please remember there are some 600 list members. Two or
three of them carry on shamelessly. You can use your delete
key or you can decide "the list" is a garbage pit - but that is
really not an accurate picture of the list.
        Hope you (and all the sane list members) stay.
        597 out of 600 ain't bad odds.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how
many people you brought with you.  ? Anonymous