[meteorite-list] Ad New pallasite slices available right now.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 20:08:13 +0200

hahhahahhaha this is the best ridiculus opinion I have
read....go to the mailing list archive and read the several
attacks from Farmer and her Company to me, I have only
answer only for defend me from attacks of this persons, I
have say several times to put my email in block for not read
my emails and this persons not have put in block...well, is
not a my faoult...I repeat, not want read my emails, cancel
or block my address from your mailbox, easy, the same have
say Blood

Matteo