[meteorite-list] Ad New pallasite slices available right now.

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:49:03 -0400

Well, It is pretty sad -- after 4 years being absent from this list, I see
not much has changed! I thought coming back would be exciting, and an
opportunity to catch up, learn, discuss, and converse with like minded folks
world-wide regarding a most wondrous hobby and passion.

I'm beginning to remember now why I left in the first place. I really
can't believe
nothing seems to have changed for the better in four years around
here! Oh, well,
I guess I better hunker back down before I'm hit by debris raining down
from above --
this list feels like an Internet version of a Tunguska event.

Sad regards to all,
Mal