[meteorite-list] 'Meteoroid Hits the Moon' Article Question

From: lebofsky_at_lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 23:24:23 2006

Hi Mike:

Yes, this has to refer to the impact itself since when we normally use the
term, it implies something coming through the atmosphere.

As Editor, one wishes to be able to "fix" these things, but since it is
just a news item, I tend not to change content.

Just remember, too, this is a news article, and we all know how acturate
they can be!

Larry

Editor, Meteorite magazine
(lost my "signature" in our new email system)