[meteorite-list] Mars software, clock maths HELP.

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 22:32:21 2006

Hi, Kevin,

    Are you getting the images with their headers and labels?
I'm Googling here and it says that the "MER Camera 'Combined'
EDR/RDR PDS Label" contains Local_True_Solar_Time, or
LTST data, based on the sun's position in the sky in a 24 equal
hour system, same as the Mars clock.
    See:
http://pdsimg.jpl.nasa.gov/Atlas/MER/documents/ops_edr_rdr_sis.pdf#search=%22mer%20local_true_solar_time%22
    Is it the local Mars time for the pictures you want, or
the current local Mars time, like the MER Clock running
in your software?

Sterling K. Webb