[meteorite-list] Mars software, clock maths HELP.

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 30 18:40:25 2006

Thanks for the link Kevin. Nice site

I do indeed see an astronaut. I met him 3 months back
in Glasgow. Great bloke. Most interesting question I
thought of to ask him was "how do you keep your
glasses on in space?" The answer is rather banal. The
guy is only 3 months younger than my dad (wears it
better though)
I did rather better when speaking with Bjarni
Tryggvasson

Rob McC

http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/mars24/help/algorithm.html