[meteorite-list] geidam/private emails/steve arnold diffrence

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 12:27:07 2006

Hi Steve -

It would only take $600-$700, if that much, to clear
your name.

First off, send Ruben his meteorite. Second, work out
the details with the gentleman who traded you for it.
Your maximum loss would be $600-$700 in the meteorites
you traded for it. Your gain would be your
reputation.

There's a difference between love and lust, and sadly,
you've crossed that line. You're not alone in this, as
 I have watched others do it in past years here on the
meteorite list.

My apologies to Steve Arnold, Arkansas.

end of sermon,
Ed