[meteorite-list] Meteorite authenticity certificates available?

From: lakewind_at_infionline.net <lakewind_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 11:44:22 2006

Hi everyone,
I don't think my original message went through so I'm trying this again.
Does anyone have or know where I can get a fill-in-the-blank authenticity
certificate. I usually include a card when I see a specimen but I received
a request for a colorful certificate with specimen information printed on
it. The person wants to give the meteorite as a gift and would like a nice
presentation. Do any of you know of a form available?
Thank you for your help.
Bob King