[meteorite-list] geidam/private emails/steve arnold diffrence

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 07:37:41 2006

Good morning list.I just want to thank several
outstanding list members for reminding me about the
GEIDAM piece.I had forgotten about this and sending it
back for proper credit.Please forgive this ones
memory.As someone called me,A RETARD.But this matter
will be cleaned up.Again sorry for this!I also would
appreciate if list members,that do not like me,would
please stop sending me harrasing emails just because
you not like me,there is no need for this.Also people
continue to send harrasing emails thru ebay which is
wrong.All I want to do is talk about
meteorites,nothing else.Also I know this will
continue,and I have made mention of this alot,this is
more for meteorite newbies.There are 2 STEVE ARNOLDS.I
live in chicago,the other steve lives in arkansas.He
is the IMB,THE TRUE HUNTER,THE BRENHAM MAN.He is the
real hunter.We just have the same name,that is all.I
hope this will cleaned up all the way around.I get
tired of having to defend myself all the time.Have a
great day all.

steve arnold,CHICAGO!!

Steve Arnold,Chicago,USA!!
BIG Steve's Meteorites,1999!!