AW: [meteorite-list] ARRIVED MUNICH - Phone # Pool

From: Norbert F. Kammel <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 00:43:56 2006

Hi Martin and List,

our hearts are bleeding in sorrow as we are NOT ABLE TO COME TO MUNICH this year

Even though there will be a stall under the name of ROCKS ON FIRE, there will be NO METEORITES on display, as our 'daughter' Tanja will only be selling OPALS.
I'll be thinking of you all when you are having the meeting at the Fliegerbrau, and I'll be having a good cool beer here Down-Under, a bit diluted with tears.

Please, as many pictures as possible !!!

Wishing you all the very best, have a wonderful time !

>From Down-Under,

Norbert & Heike Kammel
www.rocksonfire.com