[meteorite-list] park forest outing

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 29 23:41:53 2006

Steve and all,
   I and Serg Both went to Park Forest. Do you remember that you were to call us? I did not bring your ph# so I could not call you, but we were ther from 9:30am til about 6:30pm. We found nothing we did not know the area or even if we were in the right place, someone was going to help us, huh. We asked lots of locals, but most did not know what we were talking about. the ones who did all sent us in different diffections.
Thanks,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com