[meteorite-list] Suspect real meteorite(FALL???) from Thailand? being offered on Ebay Buyer Beware!

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 10:22:12 2006

this is the answer from the seller

That is not me. This is the first time this meteorite
is up for sale.

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-6-KGs-7-8-lbs-Meteorite-found-in-Thailand_W0QQitemZ290041503733QQihZ019QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> > It is one of my greatest fears that NWA materials
> > will be sold as something that they are not.
> Please
> > note that the bidders are reputable US dealers.
> drs

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it