[meteorite-list] Glorieta for sale,ad

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 10:22:18 2006

Hello everyone my friend Keith and I just returned from a trip to Colorado
and New Mexico. We went to Colorado to chase a fireball that probably
dropped some meteorites on the ground. The only problem is that it is a very
big ground. The little piece we hunted...well we didn't find any new
meteorites laying around. So after we gave it a good try we left Colorado
and went to the Glorieta strewn field. Keith had some success just about
everyday.I only found 1 meteorite the whole trip. The one I found will be
the picture of the day on Saturday the ones Keith found are here for sale.
The pictures have a caption with a description and a price on them. All you
have to do is click on the picture and you will get a bigger view and a
description.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/meteoritefinder/

I hope the link above works. First come first served, please contact me off
list by e mail. Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com