[meteorite-list] Suspect real meteorite(FALL???) from Thailand? being offered on Ebay Buyer Beware!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 20:21:03 2006

I recogonize that meteorite fall. It is a very
beautifel probable H5. I had 100 kilos or more of it
about 2 or 3 years ago and other dealers had some to.
And yes the crust really is as nice as the photo
shows. Probably nicer than the photo shows.
That meteorite is certainly paired with an NWA from a
couple years ago.
Cheers
DEAN

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-6-KGs-7-8-lbs-Meteorite-found-in-Thailand_W0QQitemZ290041503733QQihZ019QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem