[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 14:56:55 2006

Stan,

Let it go, you are absolutely wrong, again. Like I told David Weir, contact
Dr. Bunch yourself about NWA 3133 and report back to the List your findings.
Read the archives, it is all in there.

The subject at hand is your unsavory business practices not the NWA
1839/3133 pairing issue which you argued about for two years and lost. Not
only did you argue about it, you sold NWA 1839(a number you borrowed from
Nelson Oaks) as being paired when it was later found not to be. You mention
our last name and source in an auction and in a way that was proven to be
untrue. You quote find sources you know nothing about. You are crazy to
trust Moroccan opinions on pairings! Over a dozen pairings to NWA 482 have
bee offered by Moroccans yet the closest match was a hunk of stained marble.
You use second hand data out of context to try and change the subject at
hand, a tactic criminals use in court to no avail. You have no patience
whatsoever and cannot even wait a few days for a provisional number and firm
data before making pairing assumptions and listing an item for sale. You
quote official numbers when discussing yet to be classified material which
may or may not be proven a pairing.

Get things classified, stop borrowing numbers/data and above all, wait for
lab results if you do not want to stick a stick into a beehive,

Adam