[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 16:12:15 2006

Adam Hupe wrote:
> Stan,
>
> Let it go, you are absolutely wrong, again. Like I told David Weir,
> contact Dr. Bunch yourself about NWA 3133 and report back to the List
> your findings. Read the archives, it is all in there.

Hello Adam,

Thanks for inviting me into your debate. All I have to say is that I am
100% convinced that 3133 IS paired to 1839. This data IS NOT contained
in the List archives, but I have a copy of it. Dr. Bunch has already
been contacted and supplied this new data. Although he claims only to be
a messenger, he has graciously taken it upon himself to arrange for new
isotopic tests to be performed in light of this new irrefutable data (my
words not his). If you are patient you will eventually know that these
stones are paired. I will not supply you with my forensic data at least
until you supply the List with yours, that which supports the hypothesis
against such a pairing. Have a great day, I need to cook dinner.

David
meteoritestudies.com