[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 14:21:21 2006

>Let it go, Stan, you are completely wrong!

First of all I wouldnt be wrong - NAU would be wrong since i was just
repeating what they said on the 1839/3133 pairing issue - and you know that.

Secondly - why not just show me - and all of the rest of the collecting
community WHY I'm wrong? What do you have to hide? Data speaks louder than
(your) words. I'm not the only one who owns 1839 or 3133 (paired material to
3133 actually) so I'm sure there are others who would be interested to see
this mysterious data of yours...

are you 'fibbing' about the existance of this data Adam?