[meteorite-list] Murchison Price Difference

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 5 11:00:51 2006

Hello list,

Martin Altmann wrote:

"Then, Americans will discover German eBay and dump their meteorites"
(quoting Doug)
Not a good perspective, Germans tend to be notoriously pessimistic, when the
famous German "angst" seizes them, they will store each penny under the
mattress.

Well, I would be able to help out with at least 3 or 4 fearless and
notoriously optimistic addresses even here, if wanted.

Martin Altmann also wrote:

If the supply runs out, the collectors will have gnawed off the largest part
of the backlock, and there you can have as much as economical recessions in
US as you want, with this price level today, there is no other way, that the
prices will raise, if not an asteroid collision [will wipe out all mammals
from our planet] ........

........ will provide us with thousands of tons of breathtakingly (!) fresh,
beautiful and probably totally unknown material. Look: if that's not
optimistic and fearless, I don't know ...

Greets, Matthias