[meteorite-list] The eBay $13,000,000 space rock

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 16:38:32 2006

Well, I did email the seller with a respectable tone - offering my
experience and so on, and spent some time explaining that the pics couilld
be better and so on and that the price was unreasonable and so on...

I obviously wasted far too much time - I got a single word response "Thanks"

Then I saw the other guff they were selling at equally ludicrous prices so I
again, politely and self-effacingly emailed them back apologising for "not
realising that you were a major loon" and that I was foolish to try to help!

Craaaa-zzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

ho hum...

dave

IMCA #0092