AW: [meteorite-list] Ballistol Source?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 16:23:34 2006

Hiho,

dunnoh, if it's helpful, but perhaps it's cheaper to buy from German ebay.
Shipping rates seems to be cheaper, some sellers will ship worldwide,
I'm to lazy to compare, but it seems to be cheaper.
A small bottle costs less than 3$ and if you haven't bought the main mass of
Campo it will last until eternity..

http://search.ebay.de/ballistol_W0QQfromZR40

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----